Tuesday, July 26, 2011

#LibDay7

This time around I decided to officially participate in the Library Day in the Life project. I signed up and everything. ;) For those of you who don't know. the Library Day in the Life project is a semi-annual even coordinated by Bobbi Newman of Librarian by Day fame. Twice a year, librarians, library staff and library students from all over the world share a day (or a week) in their life through blogs posts, videos, pictures and Twitter posts. I participated during the last round (in January) through my blog and Twitter accounts, but I did not sign up for it. This time I decided to sign up and make it official. During this round (#7) I will be again participating through my Twitter and blog accounts. I will tweet my activities daily and at the end of the week I will post a summary blog recounting my week. ¡Viva la bibliotecaria!

No comments:

Post a Comment