Sunday, June 19, 2011

Reference Questions, 6/19/2011

It's Sunday at the reference desk. As far as I can see there is no one in the library. Oh, wait I do see one person on the side opposite where I am, and there's another. OK, there are 2 people in the library who do not work here. Plus, my grad student just called to say that she's not coming in because she wasn't supposed to be scheduled for today. It's fine though because I believe this will be a slow 7 hours.
  1. Want to copy a chapter of a book so that he could turn it into a Word document so he could make comments in the margins of it. Thank God for my time working in the NC DOCKS IR.
  2.  Had a question about printing when logged in as Lib-public
Two questions in a 7 hour shift. When we staff the reference desk needs to be re-evaluated.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment