Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Prezi and I

I was working on my Current Projects page today when I realized I'd never shared any of the Prezis I've created on my blog. I've been using Prezi for a year now, and I love it. I started using Prezi after a fellow library student suggested that I use it for my job interview presentations. I'd never even heard of it when she suggested it. So I did some research (like a good librarian) and I was very impressed with what I saw. Now I use Prezi whenever I can. (On a side note, I did use Prezi for the interview for the job I have now, and well I guess you now how that turned out.)  I taught 8 faculty workshops on Prezi alone during the Spring semester. Here is the Prezi I use during faculty workshops:


I've also created a Prezi for the UNIV 100 classes we teach every Fall semester. During this class we play a game to help the students learn about the library. This game was previously on PowerPoint and took the PPT and made a Prezi. Here it is:


I am really excited about using Prezi for some of my instruction classes in the Fall. I will keep you posted on how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment