Monday, September 14, 2009

Reference Questions, 9/13/09

Oh yes, the midnight shift baby. Well technically it's just 9 to midnight, but you get the idea.

  1. A student was looking for the 2006 edition of The Almanac of American Politics. It's on the 5th floor.
  2. A student was having trouble with a computer in the Reading Room. It had locked up and I unlocked it for her.
  3. A patron needed a log in for a guest computer.
  4. A student saw my Starbucks and wanted to know if they were still open. I didn't get mine on campus though so I couldn't tell him. He did come by later with one and said yes they are still open. :)
  5. A student wanted to know where the new part of the library is located. She was supposed to meet a group in the new part of the library. ?
  6. (Chat) A student wanted a copy of the NC Constitution of 1787. The best I could find was 1776.
  7. A patron needed a log in for a guest computer.
  8. (Chat) A student wanted to know when the university was chartered and when the library opened. I directed them to the UNCG Timeline website.
  9. A student wanted to know where the Teaching Resource Center was located.
  10. A very nice MBA student was looking for marketing articles on GE.
  11. The MBA student had another questions about searching the databases.
  12. A student was having trouble with a computer in the Refernce Room. It had locked up and I unlocked it for her.
  13. (Chat) A student needed help finding sources on STD/HIV testing for a Public Health class.
I'll be tired all week because of this. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment