Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Reference Questions, 4/6/2011

I'm at the reference desk for a 2 hour shift this afternoon. Here we go again.
  1. Student wanted to know how to put page numbers in a Word document
  2. Looking for a stapler
  3. Wanted to know if we had a folder he could have
  4. Looking for hole puncher
  5. Wanted to borrow a permanent marker
  6. (Email) Was having trouble finding 3 articles; it turned out to be 1 article, 1 book chapter and a book
  7. Having trouble printing single sided
  8. (Email) From #6: guy had deleted my reply and needed me to re-send it. I guess he could go get it out of his trash folder?
  9. Having trouble inserting a header title and page number in a Word document; I had her insert the page number (right aligned) and then type the title right next to the page number and then tab the title over tot he left side of the page
  10. Computer was saying the printer was jammed but it wasn't
  11. Looking for hole puncher
  12. Wanted a piece of paper
And to home I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment