Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Reference Questions, 4/19/2011

It's Tuesday night here at the reference desk. I have the final two hours that the desk is open tonight. The library is fairly full, let's see if this translates to questions.
  1. Wanted to know where the front door was
  2. Needed help printing a pamphlet. We played with the settings. When she was printing from the BW printers you just had to make it flip on the short edge. The color printer was more complicated. I turned it over to the Front Desk. The Front Desk had no answers so I changed the binding setting to top instead of auto. That worked and the student now thinks I'm a super star. :)
This was an insanely slow shift. At least I got some reading done, and I was able to make one student's day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment