Saturday, April 2, 2011

Reference Questions, 4/2/2011

I have been out 3 days this week with tonsillitis. I'm not entirely sure that I should be here today. I feel better than I did, but that isn't saying much. Well, it's Saturday so hopefully it will be a slow day, unfortunately I'm on the desk for 6 hours.
  1. Needed a guest login
  2. Wanted to sign up for the APA workshop tomorrow; I told her she couldn't sign up until 2:00 p.m. tomorrow
  3. Looking for the restroom
  4. Wanted to know if she could put card stock paper in one of the printers; no
  5. Looking for reserves
  6. Said that there was a paper jam is BW3; there wasn't, the computer told her there was and it's not always right
  7. Looking for the restroom
  8. Needed help with a table in Word
  9. Looking for an article in the January edition of Lancet; I found it and emailed it to him
  10. A patron that was logged in as lib-public did not have any printers installed (I really do not understand why they cannot fix this.)
  11. Wanted to know if the bookstore was open today
  12. The headphone box was empty
  13. Student wanted to know if I knew what the group was called that were hired to "de-stress" employees; she thought that they were called human resources
  14. Looking for books on underage drinking
  15. Said that there was a paper jam is BW5; there wasn't, the computer told her there was and it's not always right
  16. Wanted to know what time we close tonight
  17.  Wanted to know where to find a book but didn't write down the entire call number and couldn't remember what the name of the book was
It was so very dead in the library today. There were very few students, and even fewer "reference" questions. No complaints here though. I got what I wished for. I just wish the time could have moved quicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment