Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Reference Questions, 3/22/2011

Oh my, it's turned warm here. Which means it's hot in the library. This means summer is all the closer. I hate summer. I dislike hot weather, and I'm not the biggest fan of warm weather. Sigh. Oh well, the reference desk goes on regardless.
  1. Student looking for books of landscape paintings by Monet, Van Gogh, Corot and other French painters
  2. Wanted a public login
  3. Wanted to know where the catalog is
  4. Wanted to know where the stairs are located
  5. Wanted to know where to check out DVDs
  6. Didn't have enough money in her printing account to print, but wanted to know if she could still print; also needed help with one-sided printing
  7. Wanted to know if there was any way to put coins onto your RU Express card; no, machine on takes bills
It's been a slow night. Library volume is once again high though. I keep waiting on the flood gates to open.

No comments:

Post a Comment