Thursday, March 10, 2011

Reference Questions, 3/10/2011

Spring Break at the reference desk once again. Yay me.
  1. Student wanted to print from the computers at the scanners, I told her the scanner computers couldn't print, then she went back and got it to print; they had changed it recently and I had forgotten about it; not really sure why she came to the desk in the first place
  2. Professor came to the desk and was upset that the APA LibGuide is not exactly like the APA Manual. I explained to her that this is a simplified version for undergraduates and that it states that in the guide. She said that graduate students do not read that and do not know that.
Tomorrow is the last day of Spring Break, and I have yet another shift. I'll be glad when we stop staffing the desk during times the students are not here.

No comments:

Post a Comment