Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Reference Questions, 5/3/2011

Exam week is always slow at the desk. I believe this is true at all universities. I'm not expecting many questions tonight. We found out today that the desk will be closed next week because of the re-carpeting project. Imagine that.
  1. Computer was saying that the printer was jammed and it wasn't. I just love these new printers.
  2. (Chat) A group on the 4th floor were complaining that another group was being extremely disruptive. I consulted the front desk on this and they sent someone up there to check on it.
  3. Computer was saying that the printer was jammed and it wasn't. They are evil.
  4. Had worked on a paper all day and thought she'd been saving it to her flash drive and it didn't save. Wanted to know if I could help her find it. I couldn't find it either.
It was as I expected, a slow night. Thursday is the last day of exams.

No comments:

Post a Comment