Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tastykake Bloggers

I am working on a project for my Business Reference class this semester where I have to compile various data on one publicly traded company. I choose Tasty Baking Co. that manufactures snack cakes under the Tastykake brand. So I have set my Gmail account up to send me news stories that contain the words Tastykake or Tasty Baking Co. I am a big fan of Tastykakes, that's why I picked them for this project. I found out that I am not the only person out there in the blogosphere that loves the Tastykake. Every day I get at least 4 to 5 blogs that are about how much these people love Tastykakes. I have even gotten a link to my husband's blog because he was talking about them in a post. I'm sure I'll get a link to my blog today because of this post. :)

I'm on the reference desk again today from 5 to 9. I think I may get a running list of every question I'm asked tonight and post it here. A night in the life of Irma Minerva, I'm sure it would be a bestseller.

I am leaving to go to Staunton, VA tomorrow to go to the American Shakespeare Center. My husband and I are seeing The Revenger's Tragedy and The Changeling. They both got excellent reviews, and I am very much looking forward to seeing them. I would love to get a Masters in Shakespeare and Renaissance Lit someday. I plan on starting my second Masters after I find a job at an academic library. Well, that's over a year and a half away, so I'll try not to get ahead of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment