Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Reference Questions, 12/7/2010

This is the last week of classes. Exams start next week and we have a full house people. Let's see what this shift might bring.
  1. (Chat) Wanted to know how to cite an online market research report in APA
  2. Wanted to know where they could go to put money in to there RU Express account
  3. Wanted to know if they could print if they had money in their RU Express account
  4. Wanted to know how to use the scanner
  5. Wanted help finding a research article for an Exercise Science class. (I believe this student was from the class I taught last week, and considering the questions he was asking, he didn't pay attention when I was going over this!! But that's what I'm here for.:])
  6. Looking for a textbook
  7. Wanted to know how to print in color
It was a nice steady (but not too crazy) shift. I'm so glad to see the end of the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment