Monday, December 6, 2010

Reference Questions, 12/6/2010

It's the last week of classes, and it's 8:00 a.m. on the reference desk. I see 2 students in the library right now. Should be a rocking shift. ;)

No questions again. Well, this is much what I expected. It's too early for students to be asking questions. :) I have 2 shifts today.I'm sure the second one will be a little bit more lively.

Shift #2: 2:00 p.m.
  1. Wanted to borrow some scissors
  2. Wanted to borrow some scissors
  3. (Chat) Looking for the APA LibGuide
  4. Looking for glue and white out
  5. Having problems printing from a Mac
  6. Question about how to use the scanners
  7. (Chat) APA question about creating a reference for a website.
Things were a little more lively in the second shift. Of course that chat came with 3 minutes left in my shift and lasted for another 10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment