Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Reference Questions, 11/9/2011

I hope it's slow tonight so I can work on this article I'm supposed to be writing. That may be too much to ask though.
  1. Wanted to know if the computers in the reference area had Word
  2. Needed help finding a book in the reference collection and had a question about formatting a cover page in APA
  3. Looking for a trash can
  4. Wanted to know if there was a back exit in the library
  5. Looking for a video that shows death ritual dancing
  6. Looking for a recycling bin
  7. Looking for databases that would be good for the debate on global warming. I suggested GreenFILE and Environment Complete. I showed her how to limit to scholarly articles and use the articles to find keywords.
Writing an article is not as fun as it sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment