Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Reference Questions, 11/2/2011

It's Wednesday night at the reference desk, and tonight we are featuring Twizzlers. This is the last of the department's Halloween candy. :)
  1. Looking for the stairs
  2. (Chat) Looking for articles on palliative care and barriers, focusing specifically on cancer
  3. Lost her paper when the power went out and wanted to know if there was anything I could do about it. Sadly no, since she hadn't saved her paper at all. Use your H-drive Highlanders! 
I've seen too many crying students this week because they are not using their H-drive. Sigh. I try to mention the H-drive in every class I teach because of this. Oh, and the entire campus did lose power tonight. It was crazy. So I'm sure there were several more students that lost their papers that didn't come to the desk. I did have about 7 students come to the desk just for candy, they could have at least asked a question. It really would have helped my numbers tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment