Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Reference Questions, 4/7/10

Well, I'm sick at the ref desk today. Between a sinus infection and terrible allergies I am not a happy camper. I also feel like I'm going to fall asleep sitting up. I'm moving at half speed today. Oh well, at least I have 2 monitors at the desk now. Dual monitors is the way to go. Awesome! :)
  1. Wanted to know how to put money on the SpartanCard
  2. Looking for sites to search for jobs at universities
  3. Looking for the SuperLab
  4. Looking for the ILL office
  5. Looking for the bathroom
  6. Looking for info on regulatory and political guidelines for restaurants
  7. (Chat) Looking for a general online encyclopedia
  8. Printing question
  9. (Chat) Had a questions about advising
  10. Wanted to check out a book at the ref desk
  11. Grad student wanted to know how to find and check out a book
  12. Looking for the book Freakonomics by Steven Levitt
  13. Looking for books on child abuse or drunk driving
  14. Printer out of paper
  15. Looking for a Bible to check out
  16. Complaint about people being loud and eating in the ref dept
  17. (Chat) APA citation question
  18. Looking for 2 books by Edmund Husserl
  19. APA Citation questions
  20. Looking for print editions of Congressional Quarterly Weekly and CQ Almanac
  21. (Phone) Looking for a book that listed all copyrights
  22. Question about a flash drive
The shift that wouldn't end. I hate being sick and at the ref desk. We were slammed at times too. I wish I could go home, but oh well I'm going to class tonight. :c(

No comments:

Post a Comment