Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Reference Questions, 4/27/10

Well, this is going to be an all-nighter for me. I'm on the desk from 9-12 and then I have to pick my Dad up at 2 a.m. to take him to the airport. I hope to be in the bed by 6 a.m. I don't have to be anywhere tomorrow until 5:30 p.m. so hopefully I can sleep most of the day. This is really going to screw my sleep schedule up though.
  1. A fellow LIS student had a question about the LISSA water bottles
  2. (Chat) A fellow ref intern had a question about the schedule
  3. Question about citing a article from an EBSCO database
  4. Question about when the ref dept closes tonight
  5. (Chat) Had a question about the closing announcement
  6. Wanted to know what part of the library stayed open all night
Talk about a slow night. I figured we'd be a little bit busier than this. Oh well, I'm not complaining. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment