Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Reference Questions, 4/21/10

Only 2 more weeks left in the semester. I am so glad this is coming to an end. I had a job interview yesterday. I do not believe I will get the job, but it was good experience considering it was my first professional job interview.
  1. Printing question
  2. Looking for the undergraduate University Bulletins from 1991 and 1992
  3. Looking for the current undergraduate University Bulletin
  4. Wanted to copy and article
  5. Looking for sources on Haiti
  6. Printing question
  7. Wanted to know where to get a copy of the current undergraduate University Bulletin
  8. Looking for the bathroom
  9. (Chat) Having trouble with the Dissertation database and didn't know what a browser is
  10. Having trouble accessing the Peabody Journal of Education online; I was able to access it, I suggested he switch browsers
  11. Looking for books on weight training
  12. Looking for his class that was supposed to be meeting in the library; if they are not in the CITI lab then I do not know where they are
  13. Looking for articles on bloggers vs. film critics
  14. Looking for a book that was referenced in his textbook
A slow shift for a Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment