Thursday, October 21, 2010

Reference Questions, 10/21/2010

I have 2 shifts on the desk today. First 1 at 8:00 a.m., and the second one is at noon. I did not get a single question during the first shift.

My second shift is a lunch shift. It may get a little more traffic.
  1. Question about the APA workshops that are being offered this semester
  2. Wanted to sign up for the APA workshop; thought it was today, but it's next Thursday
  3. Looking for books on the French Revolution
  4. Looking for the book Probability and statistics for engineering and the sciences by Jay Devore
  5. Needed help finding a book in the stacks
  6. Wanted to know which level we are on
  7. Having trouble printing on a Mac
  8. Wanted to see the periodical Confederate Veteran. It is located in special collections and I could not get a hold of Gene, so I gave the man Gene's contact info.
  9. Looking for the copiers
  10. Needed help finding a book
  11. Was trying to print from the scanner computers
And I was right. It was a very high traffic shift.

No comments:

Post a Comment