Monday, October 18, 2010

Reference Questions, 10/18/2010

My very first solo shift on the desk. And it's a full house my friends.
  1. Looking for 2 journals: Journal of Music Therapy and Music Therapy Perspectives
  2. Had a question about how to use the 3 hole puncher
  3. Having trouble opening an attachment; had him switch browsers
  4. (Chat) Drive by chatting
  5. Couldn't print on the 4th floor; had her come down to the 3rd floor
  6. Wanted to know if she could check out journals
  7. Looking for resources on surfing for research paper
  8. Having trouble with a locked computer
  9. Needed to find a computer to print from
  10. Looking for a stapler
  11. Wanted to borrow a glue stick; we didn't have one
  12. Question about scanning
  13. Having trouble printing
Of course I finally get a busy shift when I'm by myself! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment