Sunday, March 21, 2010

Reference Questions, 3/21/10

Sunday night on the reference desk. I hope it's a slow one. :)
  1. (Chat) Looking for an article
  2. Looking for books on multitasking
  3. A guy told me that the pictures located directly across from me were not taken in Spain. They were labeled Spain and he just wanted me to know that they were not taken there. I let Jenny handle him. I was on a chat at the time anyway.
  4. (Chat) Question about renewing books
  5. (Chat) Question about accessing the OED
  6. (Chat) Question about what a thesis statement is
  7. (Chat) Looking for an article
  8. (Chat) APA citation question
  9. (Chat) Looking for an article
  10. (Chat) Question about renewing books
  11. Needed a guest log in
  12. (Chat) APA citation question
  13. Looking for a book on lethal injection
  14. (Chat) APA citation question
  15. MLA citation question
  16. (Chat) Question about accessing a journal article
I do not believe I have ever gotten this many chats in a shift. It's raining so I guess people are staying in and using chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment